Friday, November 14, 2008

Tuition on the Rise Response

Tuition on the Rise
I agree with you on the rising tuition prices. How are students who pay their own way through college not supposed to be scared about how this is going to effect their future?! I really related to your blog because I worry about having to come up with more money for tuition on top of the other bills I have including my new mortgage payment. I don’t think the government has a right to raise this cost, if anything they need to lower it because as of right now there is no way I could even afford to go to a university with the cost of tuition. Hopefully the New Year will bring change in our government and economy. I also believe if we all stand together and use our voices that we will be heard by our government, and will get the relief and education that we deserve and that so many have received before us.

No comments: